Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ok so this is not a Camper Van!

I have recently developed a longing for an old Camper Van in RL and decided that I could have one in my Second Life to content me while I save for my real one. So I looked around and found a full perm mesh van for only L$89  here . 

So far so good ... however my texturing skills need some work so before I embark on Camper Van texturing I decided to try something more simple and TaDaaaa! I got this Full Perm Rigged Mesh Ladies Balloon Shorts - Fashion Kit for $L250 on the Marketplace here

So far I have made two new textures for my shorts (in about 2 mins each) they are really easy to do as the kit creator gives out sample texture one can edit and so here is the result of one of my efforts.  Soon I will have more shorts than I can shake a stick at!


  Bills most likely :(

Also worn:

Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair - Seafoam fameshed
Skin - .::Mother Goose's::.Moran-LB Spring Rain Event
Headband [monso] My Bunny Band - Dollarbie Spring Rain Event
Necklace .S h i - Necklace Coin Pouch (Group Gift)
Shoes :..SANTO..: Warthogs_Gold_White (free) Here
Top:    Kyoot - Soft Heart Cropped Top (Pink) 2


Mail Box and Letters  - previous gift from What Next

No comments:

Post a Comment