Tuesday 17 April 2012

Gingersnaps and Champagne

Gingersnaps and Champagne

I have been popping back and forward to collabor88 to check if Vive9 had pput out their new items and today they were there.  I bought this hair Head Games (shown in Heidi rooted ) in both the Ombre and the Blondes pack - I think it is lovely hair.

The headband is also part of this collabor88 round - by U.F.O. 

My skin is the same skin I wore in my last post - (Revenge SKINS)  -Sugar- Snowball but it looks totally different as I have used the following make-up tattoo layers:

Freckles - Glamorize - Freckle Face All Rounder

Eyebrows - Mynerva - Milena Brows Red 1

Eyeshadow, Lashes and Lipstick - Mock Cosmetics - Pandora's Gingersnaps and Champagne - free in store :)

Gloss - Mock Cosmetics Clear Gloss

I really like this $L90 skin and was very pleased at how different it looked with the make-up layers :)

Eyes - Ikon - Pale Mint - previous Group Gift

Top - League - Seashell Blouse - It was in beige but I modded it.

I remembered today why I don't do shadows - It took about 3 mins to set up my photo and about 30 mins in photoshop to remove all the black grid lines :(  Actually I got a bit fed up editing and that is why the lips look a bit blurry - I just attacked the lines on the lips with a clone brush with little finesse!

Oh the frame round the photo was added with http://www.picmonkey.com/ It is a free photoediting site - very much like Picnik which is sadly no more.  I think I saw the link to it on Strawberry Singh's blog http://strawberrysingh.com/

And for all us RL Gingers:

No comments:

Post a Comment