Sunday 15 April 2012

The Sun Doesnt Like Me

The Sun Doesnt Like Me!


It has been ages since I blogged anything - RL is hectic!!! In my SL I have been looking for new skins - I have a load of skins but just wanted something a bit different and I found this skin by Revenge called Snowball (shade Sugar) and it was only L$90 and I really like it - there is a free gg skin there too.

Jane has a bunch of really cute and affordable new casual mesh items out just now.  I am wearing the new orchard top in blue and the new everyday shorts in eggshell.

My shoes are from Tokidoki - latest group gift - love them and I bought a couple of other pairs in different colors.


Lisp Bazaar is one of my favorite places to shop - the grass rug, and sunshine skydrapes are from there as is my Parasol which is available just now as a set of Parsols and umbrellas with poses at Colabor88 for L$188 - these are really great - texture change and with poses.

Eyes are from Ikon - Horizon Eyes Pale Grey

Hair is from Wasabi Pills

Below link to Norah Jones - The Sun Doesnt Like You - I <3 Norah Jones :)







 



No comments:

Post a Comment