Saturday 21 April 2012

Greedy Chops!

Greedy Chops!!!

Having grabbed a bunch of free food and a couple of lovely food sets at 50L from Poche  I set out my table and chairs, past gg from what next - table modded and was going to invite some friends over - but I just couldnt wait to get started on the yummies!

My hair is one of the new releases from D!VA ""D!va"" Hair "Senri2" (Type B)(Cat's eye) - there are 2 new LBs there with this style and the other new release in Ruby (going to back and stalk later)

I love the new spring/summer pastel color skinny jeans from Maitreya  - I'm wearing Zipper-Skinny Pastel * Yellow S and they go well with my gacha shoes from Fir & Mana.

My skin and top are from Atomic - the skin is at The Dressing Room Blue and is L$70 and the top is [A]Limited - Kawaii Tee - True Love (Long) A Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment