Thursday 24 May 2012

Where are Craig and Richard?????

So here I am in front of the Jet D'eau in Geneva but Craig and Richard are missing! Looks like I need to do this mission on my own.

I dont know if any of you know of the old late 60's show "The Champions" - it is about 3 NEMISIS Agents who get special powers when they crash their plane in Tibet.   I got a box set of DVDs of the entire show for Christmas and I just loved it.

It must have been made on a budget of 3 buttons and a showstring: the same house and furniture appears sooo many times, continuity errors are rife and film of locations is used rather than actually making the show on location. However I just LOVE it! 

I decided to have a go at making a Sharron Macready look alike for my avatar and here is the result:
I Love old Cult TV Shows!

Wearing:

Skin - Mynerva Milena in tone Bisque

Eyeshadow - Cheap Makeup gatcha eyeshadow and liner Sparkly Shadow Mermaid 17 - only L$9 a go at the moment - not sure how long the 40% off is running for but I got this yesterday

Cheek Contour - Cheap Makeup Cheekbone Contouring Light

Lips - Cupcakes Charm Peach Pretty Nude

Lashes - Essences Long and Rare Lashes (these were a freebie I think - got them ages ago so can't be sure)

Nails - Le Forme  French Nails Gift - these were free

Eyes - Ikon Utopia Eyes Light Blue Medium

Dress - MichaMi Call Me in Sky

Bag - The Secret Store Funky Tango Bag Guinnevere

Hair - Truth Eden in Beach

Bangles - Nasa Mezclar (and I cant find any info about them sorry !!! think they were from a hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment