Tuesday 21 February 2012

Just Hanging Around

Hanging Around

Jacket: [W] I am air. I really like this jacket and it was only L$90 at Perfect Wardrobe There is a red one there too, I am considering buying it as well.  This is a mesh jacket and comes in 5 sizes with various alpha sizes.  Update 22nd - I went back to Perfect Wardrobe to get the red version of this jacket but both were gone!! Don't know if it's a mistake or if the creator has removed them from the special event price anyways I did go to her shop and they are both available at L$ 289  here : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Adorable/224/219/22 

Jeans: Mon Tissu Denim 1929 Cigarette in Ink

Hair: Boon - Group Gift (there are a few gifts out and group is free to join)

Tee: Sheep Door - Gift

Shoes: Nerd Project - Gatcha

Skin: Dutch Touch -Mensje in Caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment