Friday 9 March 2012

Huggles

Huggles

Today, I moved into my new house - a cute little skyhome I got from *ionic* during the Voisins Hunt (not sure if this hunt is still on) and I invited my friend, Lambsie, to come over. 

She brought with her the latest group gift from Glitterati , this adorable friends pose called "Youth" 
She also gave me a set of the cutest framed pictures (you can see some of them behind me).  These are no longer avilable to get in world (or at least I could not find the creator or store) but they are freebie full perms pictures so if anyone wants them you can drop me an IM or notecard and I will give them to you.

I furnished my new house very cheaply using many items from Lisp on the market place where there are 227 items currently for sale from 0 - 10 lindens from Lisp.  The chair, table, book and rug behind us are a set for sale for L$10 and the lamp I think was free :)

My shoes are free today only and I love the nice bright yellow spring shade - grab at Chandell

My dress is from Cold Logic, necklace from Yummy, Skin from Mynerva and hair from LOQ at TDRB (or TDR - sorry cant remember!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment